Yard waste (leaves, limbs and grass clippings) will be picked up at no charge. However, this may take a while for them to be removed, due to volume.
- Yard waste leaves can be bagged or can be left within 3 feet of the curb to be vacuumed.
- Grass clippings, Leaves, and pine needles need to be bagged. (If bagged, please call to be picked up the next day.)
- Tree limbs under 6" in diameter may be placed at the curb for pickup. The cut end must be pointed toward the street.
- Limbs over 6" diameter will not be picked up by the City.
- Leaf Vac and Limb Pickup – Piles should be placed at the street, not in the street. These are run on route. This is a courtesy service for the residents of Heber Springs and not part of the water bill or taxes.