Residential sanitation is picked up Monday - Friday
Procedures & Rules
- Residents must have your trash cans curbside by 7:00 AM for collection
- Empty cans must be removed by the end of the day of trash collection
- Cans cannot be left at the curb or in front of the house in boxes or storage racks
- Every resident within the city pays for the sanitation division to pick up three 40 gallon cans of residential garbage each week
All residents must use an approved trash can of 20-45 gallons that have handles and a tight-fitting lid. All residents are allowed up to 3 approved trash cans per week.
- This may not exceed 50 pounds
- All trash must be in trash bags
- Do not include any yard waste (leaves and limbs)
- The City will dispose of washing machines, televisions, water heaters, mattresses, furniture and other items not considered normal household garbage for an additional fee.
- These items need to be placed near the curb neatly and a representative from Public Works will come by and price the items for disposal.
- Please call (501) 362-5554 for a representative. Payment will be necessary before pick up.